These are so funny! Josh and I tried this website out after seeing your blog. I can't even remember the last time that we laughed that hard (especially when it showed that Abby's celebrity look-a-like was Ozzy Osbourne). Did you notice that with different pictures you get different results? Josh was dismayed to find that he had the highest resemblance to Joey form N'Sync and that he often was a look-a-like with Prince Charles. Anyway, thanks for the idea. We had a blast doing our own. I would post ours, but I've probably already copied your blog enough :)
5 comments:
These are so funny! Josh and I tried this website out after seeing your blog. I can't even remember the last time that we laughed that hard (especially when it showed that Abby's celebrity look-a-like was Ozzy Osbourne). Did you notice that with different pictures you get different results? Josh was dismayed to find that he had the highest resemblance to Joey form N'Sync and that he often was a look-a-like with Prince Charles. Anyway, thanks for the idea. We had a blast doing our own. I would post ours, but I've probably already copied your blog enough :)
copy away my friend - we ripped this idea off of our friends' blogs!
And we ripped it off of Paris Soulmate's Friend who we don't even know's blog. Great ideas on the web are fair game. :)
I think these are hilarious. How can someone look like Chris Farley and Jackie Onassis at the same time? How is that possible!
I am too scared to even look at who I resemble.
Chris
You should try it! AS IF I even remotely resemble Kate Bosworth! It all depends on the photo and the expression.
Post a Comment