Monday, October 15, 2007

I Got Tagged so now You're Getting Tagged

Tag You're It
Paris Soul Mate tagged Daph who tagged me... (Thanks, PSM)

Jobs I have had:
1 – Phlebotomist
2 – Burger Flipper at Raging Waters
3 – Manager of a catch-out fishing pond in Pahrump, NV
4 – Tech writer

Movies I could watch over and over:
1 – Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
2 – About a Boy
3 – Star Wars
4 – Legally Blond

Favorite TV Shows:
1 – The Office
2 – Lost
3 – Buffy Re-runs
4 – Seinfeld Re-runs

Hobbies:
1 – Saturday soccer
2 – Biking/Hiking
3 – Travel
4 – Scrapbooking?? (in spurts and now I'm thinking of going digital)

Places I have lived:
1 – Salt Lake City, UT
2 – San Diego, CA
3 – Lake Havasu City, AZ
4 – Pahrump, NV

Favorite Foods:
1 – Cafe Rio - Grilled steak salad
2 – Bankok Thai - Pad Thai
3 – BB's stir fry
4 – Chocolate chip cookies

Places I'd rather be:
1 – Sleeping in - anywhere
2 – San Diego
3 – Arches - camping (and sleeping in if possible)
4 – Some fabulous place in Europe or Australia or Brazil or anywhere I have never been before...

Websites I visit:
1 – yankees.com
2 – All of the blogs on my sidebar
3 – Chris's LJ
4 – FIFA.com

Who I am Tagging:
If you're reading this and haven't done it... YOU ARE TAGGED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you live in AZ and NV? And why did I not know this?

LB said...

I lived in Lake Havasu City for 6 months on the mission. I lived in Nevada for several months after I came home from my mission (I worked for my cousins).