
BB and I just returned from a weekend with some friends down in Bryce Canyon National Park. We snow shoed and hiked around the park as well as up on the rim. Hiking wasn't the best idea since some of the trails were not packed at all and we ended up in snow up to our hips. But a good time was most definitely had by all!


I don't think the word 'spectacular' does this justice but it was truly one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Let me also just make a plug for our friends' Inn. We stayed there two nights and felt pampered like crazy. If you're ever heading down to Bryce, check it out: http://www.stonecanyoninn.com/index.html





4 comments:
How fun! I would love to see Bryce Canyon in the wintertime. It is always beautiful, but with the snow I'm sure even more so. You guys are always taking fun vacations. Next time let us know and we'll tag along :) We could use a vacation right now!
Drop me an email when you decide to update your blog!
Wow! Do you guys ever stay home?? The colors with the snow are amazing.
Sadly, growing up so close to Bryce I never explored there in the winter. When KR gets back we will have to give the Bryce winter wonderland a visit.
Post a Comment