Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary MB & DB


On the only day of the year where you can celebrate your 3rd anniversary after having been married for 12 years, I want to send you a shout. I CANNOT believe it's 12 years and 4 kids later! Happy Anniversary! Hope you celebrate big since it only comes along as often as the Olympics!
Love you guys...
(p.s. - sorry for ripping the photo off your blog - but it's such a good one!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. It's okay to steal this picture I am sure that I owe you since all our wedding candid pict's are thanks to you and Sina. Thanks to you two I am sure that I will never forget what my home teacher's from my singles ward look like that helped in the kitchen (If only I could remember their names:)