Remember Who You Are... And Don't Let It Get You Down
Monday, December 7, 2009
What We Came Home To
We went with my family to St. George/Southern Cal for Thanksgiving (pictures of that coming later) and missed the Utah/byu game {sigh} Here's what welcomed us when we returned home: But THIS was waiting for us inside:
You have such fun friends. I really think blue looks nice on your house. Too bad I don't live closer so I can help out with that once in a while. (Of course, never for football, but....)I'm glad you had a fun trip and made it back safely.
5 comments:
That's because you have AWESOME friends...and we love you! Hope you had a happy birthday.
You have such fun friends. I really think blue looks nice on your house. Too bad I don't live closer so I can help out with that once in a while. (Of course, never for football, but....)I'm glad you had a fun trip and made it back safely.
No doubt about that Jen - thanks again! :)
Max Hall loves the outside of your house and doesn't think it's classless.
((Happy Birthday!!!))
He might love the outside of my house but he hates me ;)
Post a Comment