Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kaua'i Day 4

It's been such a great couple of days watching the kids live it up on the beautiful island of Kaua'i. With my black eye, I've received a lot of sympathetic looks. I'm pretty sure most people think I'm a battered wife - HA! The kids tried snorkeling today - the water was a little murky but it was still fun... The kids have really dug boogie boarding... Funny quote from my niece on a boogie board: "Watch me surf this bad boy!"
First time on boogie boards - the girls went out and used their
spending money to buy their own boards.  I guess they liked it.

Good buddies - D-Man and cousin Isaiah

Cool little dude.

He couldn't see a thing in that murky water but loved the snorkeling nonetheless.

The beach scenery here doesn't suck either.

Good times with Uncle Blair

Nice shiner eh? 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks so fun! I will have to get all the info! Jed and I want to go there so bad!