Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter?

Not a lot going on lately so just a quick note to say hi and post a couple pics... Since coming home from Hawaii, we've been in a slight state of depression (at least since Christmas)... It's COLD here and there's almost NO snow.  My kids keep asking what the point of cold weather is if they can't sled or ski.  I have no answer for that.  Luckily, living in the great state of Utah, our resorts are good at producing at least enough to fake it on.  Even more luckily - and better late than never - we did get some decent stuff this last week.
Here are a few shots:
Traditional ice skating and lights at Temple Square night with the kids...

Anushka and Diggity with some of their BFFs at the lights after skating at eating.

Cold but dry night at Temple Square


Ski school with some buddies.  Don't you love Diggity's pose?

We did lessons while we waited for the kiddos

Yay! Snow at Alta...

D-Man and Anushka met up with their cousin unexpectedly... Good times

K-Den...

2 comments:

Court and Britt said...

looks like you guys are having fun! WE need to hang out soon and so do our kiddos :)

Nate and Sina said...

I didn't think you blogged anymore. I need to check back more often! I guess I am the only one not blogging. Ever. I'll have to work on that. And love the winter fun pictures!