Thursday, January 18, 2007

Third Time's a Charm??

So, last fall I started writing a blog about our family. I wrote a couple of drafts that are now completely outdated. And, since they've never been posted, I have decided to start fresh for the new year. It's January 18th and, after a fairly noneventful, illness-laden holiday season, we're ready for 2007 and especially for it to warm up. We've had no Colorado blizzards, no Texas ice storms, and no record cold like California - nevertheless, it has been frigidly cold here in Utah and we're starting to feel like we would have been better served to grow coats of fat (well, BB and the kids would need that:) and fur and sleep through this winter. It certainly would have been less expensive that way. I feel slightly boring after reading blogs from Paris Soulmate and Joe and Denise picking up Emma in China. Here are our recent highlights:
-We redid Anushka's room with beadboard and purple paint
-Ultimo started framing our basement
-Both children are now signed up for gymnastics - I'm especially interested to see how the 18-month-old class goes...

1 comment:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Don't sell yourself short. Framing a basement can be very rewarding and fulfilling. Perhaps you can have a sanding party when you are ready to tape!
Great looking blog. Welcome to the world of letting it all hang out.