Friday, May 11, 2007

Shout out to Chris :)

Just a fun You Tube find. If you watch 'The Office', you'll enjoy this:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz!!! I watched that on SNL and was dying. They nailed those characters, esp. Jim. What did you think of last weeks epi?? Pam finally grew a backbone, yay.

XOXO C

LB said...

I know! I'm thinking Karen will get the job in NY. I like Karen though - I'll be sad if she's sad...

Anonymous said...

Karen's ok, I just don't think Jim is completely into her. But I still don't think they'll get Pam and Jim together...yet. I hear Pam has to 'find herself' first or maybe she never actually gets with Jim. Oh woes!!

Finale tomorrow night. :(

-C

LB said...

I agree - I definitely think Jim and Pam will end up together (eventually). The Brittish version did it after the series was over in a Christmas special. Usually they make you hate the 'other' girlfriend. I think it's kind of refreshing that they made her cool.