Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Daph the Duck

My Top Ten Favorite Things About Daph (in no particular order)

1- She's the only person with whom I've paid for an entire meal in change (mostly pennies) - Taco Bell - the day before pay day.

2- She is fabulously forgiving - we went to elementary school together AND were roommates and she still likes me.

3- Daph is a great sport at games - especially Phase Ten :)

4- I don't think I'd be part of the teriyaki (or blogging) community without her.

5- She never forgets robin eggs for blue tongues.
6- Birthday breakfast every year...

7- 99 nights of the X-Files baby... (remember the fat sucker???)

8- One of the greatest nights of my life would never occured without her being on the run from the law or her dad or whomever. All I know is that night was one of the nights I truly felt like I was on a tv show!

9- I'm pretty sure there were some classes I never would have survived (or gone to) without her (especially that Shakespeare class in college).

10- She's my oldest friend...

1 comment:

Daph said...

I've never had my own top ten before! Thanks! We have had some seriously good times! :)