
So, yes I'm a total slacker as far as getting a birthday celebration posted. But, in my defense, Anushka's birthday was Saturday and we were leaving Sunday morning for Northern Cal - so it was a BUSY weekend. We were lucky for a couple reasons. Anushka's birthday is the day before her friend Olivia's. Olivia lives right behind us so her mom and I decided to combine their parties. Second, we were lucky because our mutual neighbor and friend just opened a business called 'Young Chefs Academy' and she is in the business of doing parties. So the birthday girls got to invite lots of friends and make their own pizzas and party party party. AND if that wasn't enough, Anushka's family came over that night for more treats and more spoiling. I'd say it was a very happy 5th birthday...
The kids got to make their own dough and everything.

Each girl got to invite 'about 10' - HELLO!

Anush and her buddy Livy





10 comments:
She and my "Z" were born on the same day. He celebreated his 5th on the 15th as well. Looks like a fantastic party!!
That's so funny. Do you get "beware the Ides of March" comments as often as we do? FOr the first 3 years of her life, she didn't know there was a number attached to her b-day. She just thought it was on the Ides of March.
Only from KR as he is the only one smart enough in our family to know what the term refers to. Sadly, "Z" was born the 15th and although we were thrilled to finally have him that day was filled with bad news after awful news about his health and heart. At least on that day it applied but not since:)
How fun!! Do they do one time classes?
S:
Yes they do one-time classes - I think they take walk-ins.
cprolf: I hope he is doing better now. What kind of treatments has he had over the past 5 years?
I can't believe she is 5 already. And she looks so much like her mom! There are about 3 dozen birthdays in March in my family. What's the deal with March????
That looked like a blast for those two cute girlies.
Is that you passed out on a pool table on MB's blog? What happened to you?
He had one extensive open heart surgery to repair most of the defect. He will need three more surgeries before adulthood at which time his pulmonary valve will be replaced with a bovine jugular vein that should last him close to 20 years. He had some drug therapy early on, but is no longer taking medication and is in terrific shape. We spend much less time at doctor's offices and hospitals these days. One of your uncles (who also was KR's bishop many years ago) was in the branch presidency at primary children's when we felt like we were living there.
Yes, it's me on the table but it was playing a game and not passed out.
I didn't realize you guys were up at PCMC so often back then! I actually came to that ward one time when my uncle Mark was the BP - my dad was speaking and I was playing the piano. I'm amazed at all the things they can do for the heart. I'm glad he's doing so well.
You are so brave! What a cute little girl--she's looking more and more like you!
What a fun party!! She is so cute. Hard to believe that we have 5 year olds!! The whole kindergarten thing is freaking me out!!
Post a Comment