Tuesday, June 3, 2008

40th Birthday, Reunion, and Such...

Happy Birthday BB!! The big 4-0 was last Thursday and was celebrated by many friends and family members. It was great to see some old friends as well as newer ones and, thankfully, the weather pretty much cooperated because 50 people in our house would have been a little scrunchy.



The piñatas were a big hit with the kids...

Proof that Whitt really loves Jason;)

From the birthday, we headed up to Cache Valley for BB's annual family reunion. The kids had a great time hanging out with their cousins - who treat them like gold. We always love this reunion and have a great time catching up with everyone.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday BB! The big 40 my goodness you are old!:)

Mary said...

We hope that BB had a wonderful birthday and that he wasn't too depressed about the age thing. They do say that 40 is the new 30, you know. I wish that they would say that 30 is the new 20, for my sake, but I haven't heard that one yet.

Court and Britt said...

Happy birthday!! Looks like a really fun party. The decorations were great!!

Daph said...

Happy birthday BB!

You know, I hear that 30 is the new 20. . . Does that make 20 the new 10?

Becky said...

WOW! I can't believe 40! Yikes! Looks like a great party. Good news...he's not a dog!

CHILI said...

I still can't believe you guys are that old. I mean honestly you act like you are still 25. Oh well, one day you might mature. jk. You are the coolest old people I know for sure.