Thursday, June 26, 2008

BirthWeeks

Last week, while in St. George with Whitty, we joked about how we would celebrate her birthWEEK instead of just the one day. It was a great excuse to take her on our 'YW' activity in the first place and for extra presents. So this week, we continued the tradition with Diggity's numero tres. He doesn't think he's three and just says, "That's a 'w'" when you show him his age with your fingers. However, he definitely wasn't turning down the presents that came with turning three...

Dig's papa insisted that he start golfing young.

His parties consisted of jumping, swimming, and eating way too much sugar (including the frosting off his ENTIRE cake)

10 comments:

Jon said...

Looks like some AWESOME festivities and a ton of fun!

Leslie Joe said...

Wow three already!! How time flies!
I hope we all can have as much fun on the 24th as you did with your celebration!
For MANY years now I have celebrated my bday for at least a week. The older I get the more time I seem to be adding. A much better solution for the aging process I found.

Daph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristine said...

LB-the think the * comment is one of those that should not be clicked on. I have been getting a lot of comments from * and just deleting them. If you know who it is will you let me know? Happy B-day to your #2.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Diggity! I feel privileged to share the day with such a cute guy!

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Happy birthday, Dane! Way to eat all the frosting off the cake. We think you should make it a yearly tradition.

LB said...

Thanks for the heads up CPR... I do not know who the * is...

Daph said...

Sorry guys, the * is me. I changed it somewhere on my profile not realizing it would change everywhere. It's fixed now. Don't delete me!

LB said...

No worries...

Court and Britt said...

he is so cute, looks like a fun party!!!