Monday, July 14, 2008
Shout Out to Janae
So, a few days ago, we got the 'black screen of death' on our computer. I'm still in a little bit of panic mode because (of course) it has been awhile since I have backed up files with photos and other important information. We're not sure how much we can recover at this point and I'm trying to stay calm. So, I was just checking out some of my friends' blogs and I guess the same thing has happened recently with Janae's computer - and her recent post reminded me to 'not sweat the small stuff' and just enjoy the extra time I have without my computer. Thanks Janae! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Liz, I'm glad you found our blog. I hope you don't mind now but you're on our list of people we'll be spying on! I especially love your wedding picture! -Miriam
Oh no! Good luck; I hope that you can get everything back!
I know that sometimes I am tempted to just get rid of the internet and cable (especially during football season :) When we first moved in our home we didn't get the internet or cable for three and a half months and it was actually very refreshing; it seemed like there was so much more time to get everything done!
I have blog snopped her site a couple of times and she has great perspective. Amen to not sweating the small stuff:) Also, good luck with the computer!
We have gotten the 'black screen of death' a couple of times, no fun. :( But yes, it's nice not to feel like you are a slave to the computer for awhile. I was sad to lose my 100's of photos that I didn't back up, though.
Post a Comment