Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

Have you ever wanted an excuse to be rude to everyone you encounter for an evening? Friday night I had one. I had the sincere fortune of being cast as 'Purple' - the angry rock star whose last song was titled, "I'll Kill You if You Speak Again." I spent the evening telling people I hoped pianos would fall on their heads and that they were stupid and made stupid career/life decisions until *shocker* I was suddenly killed with a butter knife.
Need a recipe for a great evening? Get someone with enough initiative to turn a "We should all get together sometime" idea into a murder mystery dinner at her house Add some truly hilarious women to the mix (btw, the woman in red is Tamara of the 'Trek port-a-potty' story for those of you who have been reading my blog since last summer)Include fabulous food and friendsKaraoke always helps
And Voila! a definite night to remember...

5 comments:

Court and Britt said...

That is too funny, I want to have one of those parties now!

Cristine said...

Love the rocker look! You could have polished off the whole look by wrapping fork around your wrist and wearing a collar that matched your bracelet:) Those murder mystery dinner parties are a blast. I went to one with couples and it was a riot!

Anonymous said...

U should do your hair like that every day sexy! ;)

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a blast. I wish I could have been there to kill you (boy that sounds so harsh...)

LB said...

It's ok - I wish you had been there too :)