How darling! I love the costumes. They are both growing up so fast. It looks like they had a fun Halloween season. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Annette.
They look so darling. It is amazing how fast they are growing up. It looks like they had a fun Halloween season. We can't wait to see you at Christmas. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Annette.
Beautiful! I love all the poses Anya does. lol just like Sarah. haha. Sorry i missed church... I was having some monthly problems that werent making me feel good. if know what i mean. lol. I heard u guys had a guest speaker. wink wink. I'm sad i missed it. ;( oh well... i get to spend a whole day with the man next week. woot! u can come over and see my dress any time. oh and.. i still need to come visit u! i will asap!
LOVE the costumes!! I think that the buzz costume is awesome, hopefully Jax will want to be that someday:).
We will be in town for 2 weeks over Christmas, maybe we can try to get together. My parents will be there for about a week, I think they are coming the day after Christmas.
Did you know that Ryan is getting married??? He hasn't asked her yet, but is buying the ring!! We are very excited, she is AWESOME:) They have a blog, you can find it on mine.
Take care!!
ps- I LOVE that YOUR daughter is so girly, haha- it's great!!
9 comments:
gotta love halloween! SO CUTE
How darling! I love the costumes. They are both growing up so fast. It looks like they had a fun Halloween season. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Annette.
They look so darling. It is amazing how fast they are growing up. It looks like they had a fun Halloween season. We can't wait to see you at
Christmas. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Annette.
Beautiful! I love all the poses Anya does. lol just like Sarah. haha. Sorry i missed church... I was having some monthly problems that werent making me feel good. if know what i mean. lol. I heard u guys had a guest speaker. wink wink. I'm sad i missed it. ;( oh well... i get to spend a whole day with the man next week. woot! u can come over and see my dress any time. oh and.. i still need to come visit u! i will asap!
Love the costumes! Camille will be jealous of the Buzz Lightyear one. I think she wants to marry Buzz.
I only got one pic of Abby at Halloween, my batteries in my camera picked that moment to die on me. :(
Fun pictures. Are Emily's kids mice?
Kittens actually...
They looked so cute! Thanks for having us over. We had fun and the Chili was delish!
LOVE the costumes!! I think that the buzz costume is awesome, hopefully Jax will want to be that someday:).
We will be in town for 2 weeks over Christmas, maybe we can try to get together. My parents will be there for about a week, I think they are coming the day after Christmas.
Did you know that Ryan is getting married??? He hasn't asked her yet, but is buying the ring!! We are very excited, she is AWESOME:) They have a blog, you can find it on mine.
Take care!!
ps- I LOVE that YOUR daughter is so girly, haha- it's great!!
Post a Comment