Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Good Day

So a couple years ago, a really crappy thing happened to my friend. I mean REALLY crappy. At the time, I remember feeling a lot of anger (even though it really had nothing to do with me) on behalf of my friend. I hated seeing her suffer.
Over the past two years, I've learned a lot of lessons from this friend. I have seen her turn anger and pain into faith and acceptance. She has been a spectacular mother to her children and has worked incredibly hard to meet her goals. I feel blessed to know her and to be counted among her friends. She might never read this (probably far too busy to read blogs:) but I just wanted to shout out to her on her big day...
Two years later, she has finished a nursing degree and just married a GREAT guy. She deserves it all in a big way. I hope she is relaxing and soaking in some sun...
Happy 5-10-11 everyone!

No comments: