Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday BB

Happy birthday to the coolest guy I know...
He's lived on three continents and speaks 3 languages
He can snow board, ski, rock climb AND make killer stir fry
He is freakin' smart - 99th percentile on the GMAT baby...
He's a food daredevil and will seriously try anything
I have never met a kinder person.  Ever.

If it weren't for him, I'd probably never:
-Climb Angel's Landing
-Have a goal to visit all 50 states (and be only 3 away)
-Embrace winter sports
-Sing the song 'I love my bed'
-Been the mother of Anushka and D-man (duh)
His kids like him because he:
-Keeps them safe
-Signs them up for soccer (he got credit for something I actually did)
-Plays with them
-Reads with them
-Is funny
Here are my 3 favorite people in my favorite place on earth.

ps - I really like that he wears all kinds of hats...

No comments: