Friday, January 26, 2007

Ronaldinho

Why LB thinks soccer is a beautiful sport... I think most people would appreciate this - even if they're not soccer fans...

7 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

Nice! I personally am in love with Zidane, comes with the territory here I suppose, if only I could have seen him play.

So what do you think of Becks in LA? And did you hear that Chicago offered ZiZou an undisclosed amount to come and play with them? Naturally, all of France couldn't be more proud of him for declining the offer.

LB said...

I love Zidane as well (how can you not when you watch him play?) I didn't hear about the Chicago offer but I'm in favor of as many international stars coming to the U.S. as possible because: a) I can watch them play, IF we keep Real here and b) it raises the level of American soccer...

Anonymous said...

The Baloney watched the video and said "We do that on the playground, only with more balls." He is definitely an American.

LB said...

If I could play like that, I'd die happy :)

Nate and Sina said...

Does anyone remember the gymnastics movie starring Mitch Gaylord, I believe Jonathan said he could do the routine on the rings, "I did it at Tyler's preschool"...sounds just like the boloney.

LB said...

I remember that! I think he specifically said he could hold himself up on the rings with his arms out to his sides, perpendicular to his body.

Daph said...

I think I remember that too. LOL (BTW, Paris, it's Baloney, not Boloney . . . just doin' my job ;) )