
Easter is always a great time for cute pics...

One day, Diggity and Nushka were wet and filthy from playing in the yard. Digs was crying from the bathtub so I wrapped him in his towel and he was OUT in about 3 seconds. He took about a 2 hour nap just like that (I put 2 towels under him - just in case:)

Another engineer in the family? Anushka is definitely showing some aptitude (I helped her a little...)

Not bad for west of Tooele eh?

LB losing to BB in Scrabble AGAIN (I'm blaming it on the strep)

Little Kathryn is home and doing great. She's filling out and getting ready to move to a new house a lot closer to her cousins - hooray!
Double Trouble! Digs with his buddy Isaiah...OK for now...





3 comments:
Wow your kids look just like you!! They are SOOOOO cute. We are going to come out to Ut. in the fall to visit friends and family, I would love to get together with you guys and let the kids play!!
~Britt
P.S. Thanks for the bed time advice. Last night I made Lexi lay on the bed and wouldn't lay with her, I just sat on the floor (baby steps) and waited for her to fall asleep. About 45 min. pretty boring for me, but she finally fell asleep without me in the bed. Tonight I am going to try sitting outside the door!! We'll see how it goes.
CUTE piccys of the kids. Your little boy asleep in all the towels and blankets is too much! I can't believe Brad can beat you at Scrabble! For shame. :) Mike just totally makes up random words and definitions for them too. And argues that they are real until I'm too tired to argue anymore. But I still win. :D
-Chris
BB is SO good at Scrabble - it's sick! Makes me insane!
Post a Comment