Sunday, July 15, 2007

Has Anyone Seen 'The Order of the Phoenix' Yet?

Got home from Girls' Camp on Friday and Brad and I went to see it yesterday. I think it might be the best overall movie yet... Any opinions?

5 comments:

LB said...

I guess I should have read Daph's blog before I posted this. SO, Daph, what did you think. I have to say - I thought Luna Lovegood was FABULOUS!

Nate and Sina said...

Order of the Phoenix was my least favorite book by a long shot. I felt the movie edited it brilliantly, but I still much prefer the last one. For some reason, the last one had a lot more of the magic that captured me with Harry in the first place. But, then again, the fourth book was my favorite book as well.

Anonymous said...

Liz! Luckily, I've got fellow HP nerds here with me, and we went to Borders last Friday night to get the book. It was crazy and fun, but I haven't finished the book yet - so NO TELLING! Anyways, we went and saw the movie last night, and I thought it was great. It was really well done, and Dan's quite a looker now, isn't he? I too loved Luna - she was appropriately up in the clouds.

LB said...

I thought Luna was FABULOUS! I also really liked Tonks (HEY PARIS - did you recognize her from 'About a Boy'?). And Umbridge also did a great job of making us hate her. All said, I really liked the movie. Let me know when you finish the book...

Daph said...

I thought the movie was exceptinally well cast. Luna was awesome.