Friday, July 27, 2007

Ode to a Keychain

OK - I tried to write an entire poem in honor of my new key chain or of Paris Soul Mate or SOMETHING - but everything ended up cheesy. How did J.K. come up with those fabulous 'sorting hat' songs??
Anyway. Have you ever noticed that little, thoughtful gifts are usually the most heart-warming of all? I received one such this week in the form of an FCB keychain. For those of you who have been following my blog from the beginning, you will know what FCB is. OK - maybe not. You SHOULD though :) But my favorite Parisian does. So, thanks to you PSM. I LOVE IT!

BTW, FCB = Football Club Barcelona (starring Ronaldinho and newly acquired Thierry Henry who is beautiful and French;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valentines and Key chains I guess we don't have to wonder who PSM's favorite is .)

Nate and Sina said...

I sent EVERYONE that darn Valentine's card!! Over 120!!

But, glad you liked it. Interestingly, I sent that to you, via Nate, in January...I will have to see when he actually sent it! :):)

Anonymous said...

You sent out 120 and I didn't get one ! I am so miffed! How do you know 120 people better than me?

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for an explanation!!!! :)

Court and Britt said...

Hey there!! How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile, so I thought that I would just say hi real quick!! Let me know if you guys end up making it out our way this fall, we would love to have you stay with us if you are passing through. We were going to come out to ut. in October, but Court is starting a new job and things will just be crazy, so we are going to stay home for awhile. We will probably go up to Nauvoo for a few days with the kids (pretty sad that we haven't done that yet and it is only 4 hrs from our house)!! Well take care & keep in touch.

~Britt

Nate and Sina said...

Ummm...Deli, I will stick one in the mail tomorrow...I mean do you really believe the US Postal Service is infaliable...they are a government agency after all. To think you would blame me first!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am still sore about Settler's:)