
I am sitting in my living room - on which I really worked all month to keep clean and dusted and it is now truly in the shambles. There is tissue strewn all over. The kids are sniffling, BB is sniffling, I'm sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching... - you get the idea. And it's all ok. We made it through Christmas. We hit the neighborhood parties, the ward parties (including Liberty Ward's 100th b-day), the family parties, we hosted Christmas Eve, soup and salad at one of the afore-mentioned neighborhood parties and one very lively group of Young Women during a progressive dinner party. We burned a boatload of CDs for our extended family stocking stuffers. We spoke in church on Sunday. And we even managed to read Luke 2 on Christmas morning. Whew...
The kids had a ball, got more than they needed (I realize I am not really in favor of starting shopping too early - I just forgot some of the earlier things I got).
BB had the month off and I think he's looking forward to the break of going back to work.
Here are some December highlights:
All of the second cousins got snazzy gloves and slippers at LB's family party.
Anushka and Diggity did a great job of helping us get the tree up and, after a few initial mishaps, we didn't lose many ornaments this year.
Anushka's most oft-requested activity was iceskating. So, one night we packed them up and headed downtown for iceskating and temple square lights. She did pretty well for her first time and didn't even have to hold onto the wall for a few minutes here and there.
Temple Square - actually the Main Street Plaza attached to Temple Square.
So, we wish you all a happy, HEALTHY 2008. I'm going to take some NyQuil...





4 comments:
Sounds crazy, but so fun!! Sorry to hear you are all sick!!
I can't believe how busy you guys always are!! Jeez no wonder you are all sick. That last pic of Temple Square is gorgeous, I miss the snow at Christmastime. :/
I hope you have a great 2008 as well!!
Sounds like a perfect Christmas Season. Enjoy your new year. BTW- I love your page.
~Alli
ok, hope you are well...so can you post more pics with that fancy birthday present of yours!
Post a Comment