Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LOTOJA


= 'Logan to Jackson' = Longest single-day bike race in North America = 206 miles, 3 states, one day, 9000 feet of climbing and you must finish by dark.


Saturday was the big day - BB has been training for about the last six months to complete this crazy ride. I had a great time following him and meeting him at the 'feed zones' to give him *you guessed it* food, drink, a pat on the back and send him on his next leg of the race. It wasn't hard at all :)


I am really proud of him and this amazing accomplishment...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB the super stud! Way to go!

CHILI said...

I still can't believe people do that. I mean you have to have serious skill, endurance, the muscles, stamina, patience, compassion, etc...etc...

....to be able to be a support driver like that. Way too go Liz. You are the best.

P.S. Tell Brad I said he did a good job too.

Nate and Sina said...

Hey it looks a lot more like daylight in those finish line pictures than when I did that crazy race - Nice job!!

Becky said...

I get tired just reading your blog!