Friday, August 14, 2009

He Stopped Traffic.... Literally

His dad's favorite animal is a monkey - I think it runs in the family.

btw - None of the bigger kids watching him could duplicate his feat. Only my girlie girl even came close (yep I'm proud:)

7 comments:

Jen said...

Very Cool... Jacob used to do that but could only make it half way... What a little monkey!

Mary said...

That is pretty impressive! He could go and get a job right now in Hawaii picking coconuts from the coconut trees!

Grace Face said...

That is very impressive! your children are so talented. Also, I love his dance at the end :)

Dawn said...

Dane!! I'm loving that video!!!

Annette said...

That is amazing. I said the same thing as Mary as I was watching the video. He is quite the boy. I'm glad you got it on video. It will give him bragging rights for years to come. Wonder what his next feat will be.

Daph said...

Love it! Can't wait to see what's next!

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Have we got a job for you, Dane! You can pick the coconuts! You'd be perfect at it! AMAZING!