End of K - Beginning of 1
The last day of Kindergarten was 'wild animal' day. Each child chose an animal to dress up as and report on. My wild child chose rainbow trout. I never knew they had red stripes running along both sides of their bodies. The mural the girls are in front of was painted by all the children in Anushka's class.
Anushka and her good buddies Leia and Emily have all lost their bottom two teeth...

As soon as school was out, we headed to Big Cottonwood Canyon for some good camping with good friends...

Diggity with his buddy Ben.

Anushka is quite the climber


Leia is one of Anushka's best best buds - we all love her!
Hangin' with CousinsWith so much of our family living in Europe, we don't see all the cousins as often as we would like. It was great to have them all visit at the same time

Anushka with {almost} all her girl cousins - we missed you MINDY! ~sigh~

More climbing...

Girls Camp
Another year, another camp. This might have been the most fun yet. We had a great group of girls - I had a blast gettting to know the new ones and teasing the 'oldies' :)
Such a great group of ladies to tent with for a week (Whitt and I had the best mattress thanks to my back)

At the very least, we amused ourselves...

'The fun one' - Chilly taking a break from keeping the girls entertained...

A handful of you will truly appreciate this picture and why
I find it absolutely
priceless!

We upheld the tradition of introducing caffeinated beverages to the visiting infants

So wrong...

We burned our BRAs (bad rotten attitudes)
After fun hikes...

and crazy activities...


The Girls pampered themselves...


Or
ate the pampering tools

I was so glad to get to go again this year. Thanks to all the
real leaders who had babies just in the nick of time.
5 comments:
Bras and Diet Coke . . . Ah the memories. LOL
I guess some fashion never goes out of style. Looks like a great time. Our stake left for camp yesterday. I was jealous that I didn't get to go. Maybe another year.
Looks like you guys are having a FUN summer!! I am visiting my parents in Cali right now but I would love to get together when I get back to Utah next week:) It looks like we are going to be in Utah County for a little while (possibly for good if Court gets a job he is going for), so basically we don't really know what our plans are! I would love to see you though and hang out!! I bet the kids would have tons of fun together:)
So fun!! And love the bra on the head.
That looks way fun! and how old is Diggity now? he looks really grown up.
Post a Comment