Remember Who You Are... And Don't Let It Get You Down
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-Man
This little guy has added so much to our family. He has so much personality and energy (maybe a little too much sometimes - especially on Sundays). He keeps us laughing and feeling slightly bi-polar but our family certainly wouldn't be complete without him. Day 1: Day 1461:
That's right - D-Man and I share a birthday! It looks like it was a fun one. I feel cheated that I didn't get a pinata for my birthday :) Maybe next year . . .
2 comments:
That's right - D-Man and I share a birthday! It looks like it was a fun one. I feel cheated that I didn't get a pinata for my birthday :) Maybe next year . . .
I love the picture of the two of them! I also am impressed with your caking skills.
Post a Comment