Tuesday, February 27, 2007

4 Things

I have received this email a few times from friends. I thought I'd post it here just for fun:

Four Things About Me You May Not Have Known...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. English teacher/translator
2. Paralegal for the anti-trust division of the Justice Department
3. Karmelkorn worker
4. eBay analyst

Four movies you would watch over and over...in no particular order:
1. Casablanca
2. It Happened One Night
3. School of Rock
4. Star Wars or Nanook of the North

Four places you have lived:
1. Washington, DC
2. Chungli, Taiwan
3. Bergen, Norway
4. Providence, Utah

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Seinfeld reruns
4. ???

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Camping in Mexico - on my friend's school bus
2. New York City
3. Thailand
4. Guatemala

Four favorite foods:
1. Thai
2. Other Asian - fresh, not deep fried
3. Indian
4. Barbecue

Four favorite Restaurants
1. Thaifoon
2. India House
3. Cafe Rio
4. Spencer's

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Playing with my kids
2. Camping at Arches National Park
3. On vacation...maybe in Hawaii
4. Working on my basement

While I would like to take credit for having done so many cool things and having been so many places, these answers actually represent BB. This is just a sampling of him but I have to say - I'm proud :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had lived all over like that!! Geez, Liz, you jetsetter.

And another Office fan!!! Yes!!!!

Happy Lost day. I'm all about Sawyer. Yum.

XOXO Chris

Daph said...

You had me confused for a minute there . . . Couldn't figure out when you taught English and worked at Karmelkorn. I'm a Lost fan as well . . . I am in awe of the writers' imagination. What will they think of next?

LB said...

I've done those for myself so many times - it was more fun to use his answers...