Thursday, February 1, 2007
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
170 DAYS and COUNTING
until book 7 of the Harry Potter phenomenon is released.
Ultimo predicted that Book 7 would come out on 07-07-07. But, alas, it is not to be. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - is everyone else wondering what deathly hallows are? - will be released on 7-21-07. I like Brad's date much better.
J.K. says that she will kill off at least 2 main characters. She hasn't said whether those main characters will be 'good guys' (I put that in quotes because, no matter what happens, I will never think of Snape as a good guy - he's just been too darn mean) or bad. Uncle Kim predicts that the two main characters will be Snape and Voldemort. Any other predictions out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm still mad at her for killing Dumbledore. If she doesn't figure out how to undo that in Book 7, I may never speak to her books again. Rumor has it that she is planning to kill Harry so that nobody can use his character for a spinoff. I'm sure I could never forgive that!
I heard JK say that we should not expect Dumbledore to 'pull a Gandolf' - so don't expect him back in Book 7. I am, however, convinced that the 'she's-going-to-kill-Harry' rumor is just a rumor. People could write spinoffs whether she killed him or not... (maybe he'd come back in the shower)
Shower...that was a good laugh (though it has taken me many years to laugh at it again)...
Anyways, did you hear about Harry's (aka Daniel Radcliffe) recent promos for a London play? Many the British mum are now protesting the entire series.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/31/AR2007013101649.html
I for one thought her last book was by far one of her best. Dumbledore and all.
I agree that Book 6 was one of the best (however I might not ever completely recover from Dumbledore's death - I totally predicted that he would die but I thought it wouldn't be until Book 7). Yes, I have heard about D.R.'s pics - I don't know - I guess I haven't felt as scandalized because my kids are to young to care and I am not worried about him as a 'role model' for them. I doubt if I would protest the BOOKS because the actor from the MOVIES did that...
Post a Comment